FormFlex – AS400 Forms Software (IBM i, iSeries)
FormFlex is AS400 Forms software that merges IBM i, iSeries and AS400 spooled file data with a graphical form overlay (Not AFP) to create electronic forms. FormFlex works with most any HP Laser or compatible printer.
FormFlex lets you design any kind of form to merge with your data natively on the IBM i or iSeries or AS400, to print, distribute and archive. The software is modular so you can customize an electronic forms solution to your unique application and budget.
Forms Software Features:
- Create Electronic Forms with objects such as Lines, Boxes, Logos, Signatures, Barcodes and Mapped Data
- Print to inexpensive network printers: No IPDS, No AFP, no Postscript needed.
- Supports most all bar codes including USPS Intelligent Barcode, 3 of 9, Code 128, , PDF417 and QR Codes
- Pull data directly one or more database files to populate a Form with data not currently in the spooled file
- Duplex printing to print on front and back of the Form to save paper or print Terms and Conditions
- Form In a Form enables Dynamic Form collating based on variables in the spooled file
- Conditional logic allows for Dynamic Forms Printing different objects depending on spool data
- Supports full color printing including logos
- Forms Software runs 100% on AS400 iSeries and IBM Power Systems running IBM i (No PC server needed
Automate FormFlex with the Advanced Form Processing Utilities:
- Set Up Distribution Rules for Efficient Document Delivery to Print, Email, E-Fax, and Archive in a single run
- Automatically Archive Text Searchable PDFs to the IFS, Shared Folders, or to Network File Servers
- Burst Multiple Form Run into Individual PDFs for Email and Archiving
- Pull Email Addresses from FormFlex Address Books, Spooled Page, or Customer Database File
- Automate with Built-in Job Scheduler, Data Queue, or Embed API’s in Your Programs
Additional Modules for FormFlex:
- PDFDirect Enables creating PDF files directly from the Forms Software WITHOUT any conversion processing
- Print direct to PDF for Emailing and Archiving for faster processing and smaller files
- Advanced Form Distribution Lets you Set Up Rules for Paperless Delivery by Email
- E2Fax Interface Lets You Fax Through the Internet – No Hardware or Fax Line Needed
- Database Access Module Allows Merging with Database File Instead of Spooled File
- Audit Trail Lets You Review Distributions to Search, View and Resend Archived Documents
- Advanced Security Enables Encryption /Password Protection of PDF’s and Locks Down Menus
- SecureChex MICR Laser Check Printing Software
View Sample Forms
“This Auto-Distribution project (Electronic Invoicing), and it’s implementation using FlexTools has been one of the smoothest, most successful implementations we have ever undertaken at Americold.
We fully expect to save Americold $750,000 on an annual basis with this initiative. Many thanks to you and the entire DRV Tech staff for helping us to make this possible.”
Divisional IT Mgr., Americold Logistic
- Flat priced
- Unlimited users
- Unlimited forms
- Unlimited printers.
- The modular architecture allows you to select just the components you need for your unique requirements
- Provides a strong ROI that will pay for itself many times over.
- Excellent Support Team
Integrates Seamlessly with Any IBM i, iSeries, or AS400 ERP Software Application
The founder of DRV Technologies has been involved with AS400 Electronic Forms Software for 30+ years. He has been directly involved with the creation of several of the legacy AS400 Forms Software products still available today, although he does not recommend purchasing software written 20+ years ago.
For over 20 years, DRV Technologies has provided software solutions for IBM i, iSeries and AS400 for thousands of clients across a wide variety of industries, including manufacturing, financial services, distribution, healthcare and government. With a success rate over 90%, our solutions are tested and proven to give our clients the power to optimize business operations, increase productivity, solve business challenges and cut operating costs by eliminating printers, pre-printed forms, bursting, copying, postage and FedEx costs.
Our highly skilled and knowledgeable team of product specialists work closely with clients to fully understand their needs and goals so that together we can determine and tailor software solutions that are affordable and seamlessly implemented. We are proud to be an IBM Business Partner and proud of the flexibility and functionality our solutions provide our clients–adding value to their business by increasing ROI.